– The most popular carbonated soft drink in the world, which was introduced in 1886 by John Pemberton. He sold it in to businessman Asa Griggs Candler
who managed to promote this drink across entire world. After more than a century on the market, countless variations that are sold by competing
companies, Coca-Cola is today regarded as world’s most popular and valuable brand.
– Popular low-calorie version of traditional Coca-Cola. If features 0.50 kilocalories per 150ml and is usually marketed to men who prefer its taste
that is unchanged from ordinary Coca-Cola.
– Sugar-fee variation that has different formula than Coca-Cola, which gives it different flavor. It was introduced in 1982 as the first extension of
the traditional Coca-Cola.
– The most popular drink of PepsiCo, created and distributed first time in 1893 under the original name of “Brad’s Drink”. Since then it changed name
several time, eventually reverting back to its most popular name Pepsi-Cola.
– Recently made variation of Pepsi (1993) whose formula has very low calories and zero sugar. During its history it was sold in many flavor variations,
including lemon, coffee, mint, apple, cherry and others.
– Popular colorless carbonated soft drink that was first introduced by Coca-Cola Company in 1961. It has a flavor of lemon-lime and features no
– Sugar-free version that was initially released only in US in 1974.
– The most popular orange-flavored carbonated soft drink in the world. It was introduced to the world by The Coca-Cola Company, even though the
original version was developed in 1941Germany.
– This popular lemon-lime flavored soft drink that features no caffeine was first introduced in 1923, but it received its modern name in 1936. Today it
is manufactured by Dr Pepper Snapple Group in US and PepsiCo in the rest of the world.
– Very popular soft drink from PepsiCo. Today this brand of drink and its many variations are most popular in United States.
Diet Mountain Dew
– Low-calorie drink that was initially known under a name “Sugar-Free Mountain Dew”.
– One of the oldest soft drinks in the world, introduced one year before John Pemberton managed to create original recipe for Coca-Cola. Today this
carbonated drink is still known for its unique flavor and caramel color.
– The most popular soft drink from Switzerland, originally created by Johann Jacob Schweppe in 1793. His company merged in 1969 with Cadbury, and later
on part of Dr Pepper Snapple Group in 2008.